Theme: Nurse Practitioners/Advanced Practice Nurses Bridging the Gap: Towards Futuristic Healthcare through collaborative practice and leadership.
This international conference will attract delegates from Clinical Practice, Research, Education, Health Policy, Leadership and Management. The conference will explore a number of issues including:
- Leadership and innovations for new and emerging NPs/APNs models of care
- NPs/APNs leadership in transformation of healthcare
- The role of NPs/APNs in widening access and equity to healthcare
- Impact of NPs/APNs on improving healthcare for patients, organizations and society
- Leadership of NPs/APNs in clinical and professional practice
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in healthcare and leadership role of NPs/APNs
- Education and competency development
On behalf of the International Council of Nurses (ICN) Nurse Practitioner/ Advanced Practice Nursing Network, the 10th ICN NP/APN Organising Committee invites you to submit abstracts for oral presentations, workshops or poster presentations.
CLICK HERE to view the complete call in PDF.
1 July 2017 Online submission of abstracts opens
20 July 2017 Conference registration opens
11 December 2017 Online submission of abstracts closes
25 January 2018 Applicants notified of abstract acceptance
7 February 2018 Deadline for registration of abstract presenters